Aren’t you sick of all the information overload that often times contradicts one and another? Does it seem like the web and magazines are just full of complex information that you are never able to use or follow?
I’ve had the same experience when I was trying to figure out the whole “fitness thing” and that’s why I’ve decided to put together a couple of videos that will teach you the basics about working out, getting in shape, losing weight and I’ve even added some unbelievable secrets about the bodybuilders and he fitness industry.
(If the video doesn’t play, you need to submit your email address below to get access)
Here is an excerpt of what you are going to get and learn in each section:
In Lesson 1 (Day 1):
- You will get a free sample workout to help you understand how a workout plan is supposed to be designed
- I will tell you my story of struggle that will help you see what you need to do to achieve your fitness goals (this will help if it seems like you are hitting the wall and can’t get passed it)
- You will learn whether supplements play any role in your muscle building journey or if it’s just a marketing scheme
- You will discover what body shape is the most dominant and desirable by women (and how to build it)
In Lesson 2 (Day 2):
- You will discover how quickly muscle growth really happens
- You will learn whether bulking works and if it’s safe for you or not (this one is definitely going to be a shock for you)
- You will discover the real truth behind “performance workouts” you can find in fitness magazines
- You will know the pro’s and con’s of setting up a home gym (if you are unsure, this will help you to make a decision)
- You will find out how to choose a good role model
- You will discover a real time frame for transforming your body and getting in shape
In Lesson 3 (Day 3):
- I will give you a formula for calculating your daily energy expenditure (a must have if you want to lose weight and keep it off)
- You will learn a simple approach to weight loss
- You will discover a way to make fat loss flexible and around your lifestyle
- You will find out the truth about cardio and if you need to do it to lose weight (and whether it can hurt your muscle gains)
- What determines how much calories you burn (BTW exercise has very little to do with it)
- How to make a diet plan that you can enjoy and eat your favourite foods
…and this is just a shortlist, there is way more awesome information for you waiting.
With each video you receive a summery of each lesson, your action step checklist and links to in-depth articles, links to recommended premium programs and other cool resources.
Your real life results:
- More quality and useful information you can apply right away
- Clarity on your next step
- More simplicity in the fitness part of your life
- It will be easier for you to get started
- You will get more oriented in the fitness industry information clutter and misinformation that’s always present
- You will have a go-to page you can check whenever you need to re-read (I will send you an overview of everything you have learned once you go through all of the lessons, so you can just bookmark that page and revisit it later)
All of the videos are FREE.
It’s free because I wanted to give away some cool information that I would want and need when if I was starting out again and had no idea where to go for honest and reliable fitness coaching.
Truth is that if you want to get in shape you need to start somewhere, you need to find one reliable person whom you can learn from and you need to start learning fast. This is exactly why I’ve created the free coaching videos.
Just write down your best email here and you will get instant access to the first lesson (the next will be delivered to you tomorrow, and the third one the day after, so you don’t get overwhelmed and have time to think about the advice and implement it into your lifestyle).
Your privacy is SAFE with us and will never be sold, rented, or released to anyone – EVER!
FYI by subscribing to the free coaching videos you will also be getting newsletter updates with some other really cool stuff.
As a member of Muscle Pyramid’s 101 coaching videos and regular newsletter you also get:
- Fresh content update as it gets published (this can be an article, report or just heads up about a premium program like a new workout plan)
- Special product discounts available to newsletter subscribers ONLY
- Access to articles not published on the public Muscle Pyramid blog (this may include private articles or articles written for other websites)
- Links to recommended workouts (there’s never enough of good workout plans) and underground fitness program(most people and media don’t know about) I’ve tried that worked for me and go well with Muscle Pyramid approach (most writers will recommend anything to make a quick buck, it’s a shame that most of them don’t even take the time to try it and first do some thinking whether it actually goes hand in hand with their approach)
- A couple more bonuses and cool stuff I will reveal to you later
Usually it’s a couple short emails a month. It’s free of charge and you can unsubscribe anytime you want with just one click. And I treat your email address as if it was mine – it’s securely stored in the newsletter database and no one else will be able to access it.
And you know what, before you subscribe learn what other guys think of the newsletter first…
What Readers and Customers Think Of Muscle Pyramid?
I just recently subscribed to your newsletter and I find it very useful. I’m planning on getting started in the gym when I head back to college and I will definitely use your website for my motivation. I would like to thank you for that. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Since finding your website only a couple of days ago all I can say is with your info I now have total change in the way I look upon my training with new confidence and belief and different outlook on life.
I would like to say that I think your blog and e-mails are very informative and solve a lot of unanswered questions. I appreciate the amount of thought and effort that you put into all your resources. Plus, you present the information in an easy to read format. Starting out as someone that got bullied (for being small) and turning into a young gentlemen (not there yet but will be one day!) I am very appreciative and respect what you do. I feel like if I ever feel down or need comforting I can go read your articles. The best thing about that is no one has to know and I can read it anywhere (got to love my iPhone).
I get really excited seeing e-mails from Muscle Pyramid come into my inbox. That is something I cannot say for a lot of other e-mails! You have no idea how one bad day can turn into a great one by having someone that was in the same place as me give quality advice. I am changing mentally, emotionally, and physically for the better each day that passes. The feeling is amazing and one that I want to keep and instill in myself for long term benefits. Thanks for your awesome articles and all that you do.
You’ve got a ton of good info on your site, it’s the first place I read about intermittent fasting. It was a very interesting idea, so I did some more research and tried it out. I had amazing results with it. I’m glad to see you challenge all the typical weight loss and muscle building bullshit. After researching for my self it’s amazing to see that so much of the information out there is all a marketing scheme to boost sales of supplements and workout programs that barely work.
Keep up the awesome work,
Hello I just registered for your blog newsletters and started getting your emails and I really appreciate them. I think that they are excellent. The first one was an eye opener, when you busted the myths…it was like finally…the truth. It was really good, well written and you did a nice job of explaining it in simply words. I like your site and wanted to give you some feedback.
Thanks very much,
Simply enter your email below to get INSTANT ACCESS to the regular newsletter and the free coaching video lessons right NOW.
It’s very important to me that everyone receiving the free coaching videos and Muscle Pyramid’s newsletter truly wants the material. So I need you to confirm that you want to receive it by clicking a link in an email you’ll receive after signing up.
So check your inbox (and put us on your “white list” of safe senders), click the link you’ll find there, and you’re on your way. Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. I hate spam as much as you do. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every single message.
Thanks for subscribing and I’ll talk to you on the other side.
Your friend and coach,
Former Hard Gainer
Founder, Muscle Pyramid